Pages

February 25, 2011

Maid Mutterings...

I do not have the swagger of a sexy city girl
Or the sideways slant of housewives who have three hips on a roll
I plonk me down and eat …and have bloody aching feet
The salsa and rumbas can just go and take a beat.
My days are total tiring and my nights are half awake
Im taking loads of cr** sab se and cannot think straight
I’m doing loads of work and then homework for my son.
Most days ,little sister,I don’t sleep till one.
A “Little Black Dress”? My butts is too big.
Whats more coz I am tired,I just eat like a pig!
I run from morn till night just to make ends meet…
The “Be a lady” articles just gotta stop their bleat!
My man is just a pea-cock, doing minimal again
You tell him something’s needed and you’ll get a helpless stare.
He’ll just stare at you as if, you’re sprouting curly hair
You’re just being difficult if you tell him its not fair
I don’t know why we women have these backbones made of grit.
I don’t know why we can’t throw back,this goddammed dirty s***
Why we take so much of BS from our husband’s and our son’s
Why we do not kick their backsides when they pull these dirty ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment