Pages

March 29, 2008

She's screaming from the other room...and my head is splitting.Do I move my backside and go to her or do I let the sounds peter into nothingness....tuff choices.
Cleavage,scent..sunflowers and long handled brushflowers-best-left-in-the-wilderness-but how- can-my-drawingroom-look-elegant-without-them........nothing works.Where do I get that Axe Effect?Or...even if I get it...there is a sense of caged ennui...an unleashed,but just-lurking-below-the-surface watchfulness which says"whose-going-to-ask-whom-first"?
Urgggggghhhh...like I said...my head is splitting. What I want is a shady balcony....and a cup-o-cha! Thaszit!Bliss in eggzacly 1.5 Rs.Only...where at ek baje am I going to get the dedh rupaiye ki chai?Hmmm.....lemme go listen to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment